Monday, January 6, 2014

And the WINNER is...

Wow!  I am so overwhelmed by all the wonderful comments from everyone who visited during the Seasons Givings blog hop last week!  Thank you so much for taking some time to stop by my blog!

The winner of my prize package is...

  1. Happy New Year Kelly. Your card suits you, bright and sparkly LOL I have my cup of coffee and am off to visit on this hop.
Congratulations!  I'll send this big package of Fancy Pants goodies to you next week after I get your mailing address. Please email me your contact info.
 
Once again, thank you also to Latisha Yoast who organized this fantastic blog hop! I hope many more of you were lucky enough to win a prize too!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - This is the start of my lucky year!
    Thanks Kelly -You Rock LOL!

    ReplyDelete