Thursday, January 30, 2014

Head Over Heels with BoBunny

There are few Valentines collections that I design with, but when I saw the Bo Bunny "Head Over Heels" release, I wanted to have it!
This is one of my projects that was on display in the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L booth at the CHA tradeshow a few weeks ago.  
Today my layout is being featured on the Crafty Power blog, so click HERE to visit and see more close-ups.

This photo of my daughters is from 10 (gulp) years ago.  It is definitely one of my fave photos of them of all time.

Actually, I created a layout 10 years ago called "Sisters" with a timeline of photos. Here is the right page of the double layout (Don't laugh)

Their relationship has changed and evolved just like they have.  Sometimes they seem distant from one another.

And sometimes I can see how close they really are.
I've always wanted a sister, but I do have a pretty fantastic brother who means the world to me!

I've witnessed my mom's close relationship with her sister, and they don't live in the same city but talk on the phone every day.
They try hard to get together to celebrate birthdays and understand that their time together now is precious.

I hope my daughters will cherish each other like this in their twilight years.
For now, they cherish their iPhones and friends, but I'm confident that will change.

12 comments:

  1. Wow - that is one emotion-filled post! Such a gorgeous layout, love the confetti and the glitter. Thanks for sharing your original layout. I remember those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the you shared the story of the girls!! Your layout is just adorable...and you were pretty trendy too back in the day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your pages, really love the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly you nailed this post, it's sweet, touching, and somehow funny all at the same time! Your page is super cute, beautiful job with the pinks and reds- I find that a tough combo to pull off- but YOU did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful blog post.....so touching. Love the layout and that picture of your mom and her sister is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! I just loved reading your post and seeing your wonderful and touching photos! I love the bond I have with my sisters!!!! And I wanted you to know that I mentioned you on my blog today!!! Have a great February, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete